Okay blogspot. You have my attention. It's all here.
I miss Spokane. I miss it so badly I cry sometimes.
I also have bad credit and can't get a bank account. My account at Firstbanc is frozen. All my paychecks have to be cashed at walmart until I ring them up and ask them wtf is going on. All this because of something with washington mutual. Something I wasn't a part of, and had no hand in doing.
I started talking to Matt, who was a friend of mine in Spokane. Not only did he get really cute, but he is a lot nicer than he used to be. I miss him and his awesome humor because even when he was making fun of me he still made me laugh. I miss Remelisa so bad sometimes that I cry for no reason at all. I miss Elyse and I wish I could see her baby Lily, as stupid as I think she is for having that doomed child. I miss Geena and wish I could see Wesley. I even miss my mom sometimes.
I miss knowing where everything is. I miss griping that there is nothing to do. I miss my midnight drives throughout Spokane. I miss the lack of traffic.
I miss snow. I miss knowing people and things and being able to look in any direction and having a wonderful memory.
I miss Northwest Seed and Pet and being able to pet puppies and hold rabbits and awwwing at the pink chicken and turtle.
I miss having people speak to me in a language I know and not being judged for being a small white girl. I never want to hear another southern accent again.
But I'm stuck here and there's nothing I can do and I'm afraid that if I go to Florida with Patrick that it will all be over and I will never go back home. I want to be with him but I'm worn out of this place. I... I want someone my age.
I am so confused and fickle and I hate my very being for questioning myself, but this is how I feel and I can't shake this feeling.
I miss just... being me :(
Anticipation
15 years ago

5 comments:
Just because I'm now the-blogger-formerly-known-as-Mando doesn't mean I'll not pop in now and then. :o)
Secretly, I sometimes worry I'll miss Springfield that badly after I move north next month, but I'm still really excited to move. Hang in there, hon. I say we grab some drinks and some movies. Eh?
I want to move back north :(
I sometimes feel that way about Gainesville. As much as I love TM and what I have here, I miss having a job and I miss the familiarity of Gainesville. I feel you lady.
Where do you live?
I miss you being you too.
Post a Comment