Sunday, October 16, 2011

I bursted into a myriad of happy and sad feelings

Needlessly said I am free. I don't know what to write but I want to keep writing. I think it's helped me not be as angry as I used to be. It helped fill in the empty voids in my soul.

Currently (yet again), looking for a job. No one seems to be hiring in this crappy economy. I am waiting to take my ASVAB and do MEPS assuming I pass. I hope to get into something I'll excel at and hopefully enjoy. But at this point, I know I'll serve under someone I find to be incompetent and will find a reason to hate my job. I am vowing to divorce my negative feelings regarding that, though.

People still drive me nuts. I still wish there were more tigers on earth.

I can't believe how much of a brat I am, because I am nothing special. But, it's hard to stand on your own two feet when you've been pampered so long.

I should write more... I should also sleep, but now my sleeping schedule shall be destroyed. A short nap, maybe? I was never good at those. Like how I was never good at picking the colors from kaleidoscopes.

1 comment:

bard said...

Everybody is different, but I think the fact that you are writing anything at all is a good sign. Of course, sleep is very important as well... I've struggled with both over the last few months, so your situation hits home.

It's nice to see you writing again.