Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do You Feel Cool?

Dear fat lady,

I noticed as I was driving past that you were not wearing a cop uniform, yet you seem to be sitting in a cop car that is often prowling the apartment complexes.

I just want to know if you feel super fucking amazing taking up 4 spots needlessly when I am trying to get into a space. I would like to know if you feel cool knowing that if you sat your ass down in the middle of the road, no one would be able to drive around your fat ass. Do you feel important, sitting in your cop car, staring jealously at me with your small beady eyes, as I scowl and pull into a spot that is far away from my apartment door?

Fuck you, fat lady, and your cop car. I will key it, and then you'll be sorry.

Sincerely,

Insane-Li
Of the No-Future Generation

2 comments:

Simon Butler said...

Don’t scowl. It’ll stick, then you’ll be sorry.

Besides, it may not be a cop. It may be a serial killer who’s stolen a police car and disguised himself as a woman to allay your suspicions. BE CAREFUL.

Mitul said...

Emily, I think you're a brilliant and wonderful person. But I wish you'd stop being so angry :\