I work work work work work. Since Amber left I am the only person who can open and close aside of Dionne, who can't actually open because of her second job, and doesn't want to close every night. Aside of Glenn.
At least I get lots of hours :D.
Christmas was good.
I wish I could make a good entry but I am tired.
I got a new dress, a new jacket, and new boots, plus a necklace. I bought myself a pendant and some new boots. And I'm getting Tony his present one of these days.
Um. Lots of feet-pampering stuff too. I love to take care of my feet, is what my family thinks. This is ok, because dirty feet bother me.
Millie is doing well. She got Katie a cook book for Christmas. Who knew!
Uhhh.
I am super super stoked to be seeing Anthony in less than two weeks. Yayayay!
Anticipation
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment