My sister went out with Daniel and got drunk, and when they came home, she decided to scream and rage and be drunk and break shit.
Daniel got pissed, told her to MTFO (with reason), locked himself in the den.
Katie sobs, cries, yells, screams, begs, pleads, etc., then goes "OH SHIT" and runs into my room demanding I give her my cell phone. I have to work 9-5 tomorrow. WTF.
She's cut her foot on something she stepped on from something SHE FUCKING BROKE and I don't even know what.
I don't fucking know.
I need to move. Out. Soon. Somewhere. Go back to Spokane or SOMETHING. Jesus fucking christ...
Anticipation
15 years ago

3 comments:
I'm sorry <3
Go outside and look at a tree. I know it sounds stupid, but I've never seen an ugly tree before, and it helps me. Walt Whitman really liked grass.
Haha. Good advice, Mitul.
You should share a place with Shannon.
Post a Comment