Saturday, September 19, 2009

Omfg.

FUUUUUU.

My sister is useless. She gave me her old TV but lost her remote and got a universal one. Which, for whatever reason, doesn't work with that TV now, and she doesn't remember the 3 digit code, and doesn't have the instructions. I looked online, found nothing. Messed with it, set the fucking channel to go from 79 to 8 and now it won't go back to 1. I can't watch any DVDs.

I fucking hate television and useless people. She wonders why I am so frustrated. I'm EXASPERATED. HER STUPIDITY DOES NOT HUMOR ME ANY LONGER.

I just want to watch House. Wtf.

3 comments:

Simon Butler said...

Most TV sets have Channel UP/DOWN and Volume UP/DOWN buttons under a flip-down panel for this sort of emergency.

TigersandTrees said...

It's an old tv. and it is programed to not have 1-7.

Mitul said...

Why not hulu?