Friday, September 25, 2009

Reeses the Cat (eehh)

Dad found a cat and I called dibs.

I call dibs because the last cat Dad found, everyone fawned over how pretty it was, but everyone seems to think this one is really ugly. I don't see it. She is just dark. Dark nose, dark fur, dark green eyes. I think she's beautiful.

Unfortunately it was crazyhard to get a picture of her with my laptop, as the only place she wanted to be was nestled between/on top of my breasts with her face in my neck.

I tried.





She is colored like chocolate and peanut butter or caramel. I wanted to call her Cocomel but no one seems to like that :<. Considering Midna or Reeses, but am open to suggestions!

She is cuute. And a better reason to get a job so I can pay for her vet visits.

6 comments:

Mandazoid said...

I like Reeses. Or just Reese.

Ooh! How about Snickers?

Kelsey said...

GIGANTOR

Name her/him Gigantor.

Do it.

TigersandTrees said...

I don't like Snickers and my cousin's name is Rhys so kinda iffy. I just... don't know!!!

AND NO, not GIGANTOR Kelsey. BAD! NO!

David J said...

Obviously you need some instruction on how to take pictures when your kitten wants to lay on your boobs. So, presented for educational purposes only:

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Kitten_Boobs.jpg

http://www.boobieblog.com/img/KittenBoobs.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/kendraatkin/boobs_and_kitten.jpg

Simon Butler said...

Bastet

Anonymous said...

How about Sir Fluff?