My guess is lots and lots of hot rollers, then running your fingers through it when you take the rollers out.Who has that kind of time on a regular basis???
Maybe she has hair that’s naturally like that – I did when I grew it long. But I suspect your last guess may be true in this case.Don’t let it bother you though. Nice though she looks, straight hair looks good too.
Post a Comment
Nostalgia.
2 comments:
My guess is lots and lots of hot rollers, then running your fingers through it when you take the rollers out.
Who has that kind of time on a regular basis???
Maybe she has hair that’s naturally like that – I did when I grew it long. But I suspect your last guess may be true in this case.
Don’t let it bother you though. Nice though she looks, straight hair looks good too.
Post a Comment