Saturday, October 31, 2009

She doesn't know

I had this pretty awful dream the other night. But it's okay now.

Oprah said that my store was having a 50% off sale if you go onto her site and print out the coupon and/or receive the text. So being the only Payless within an hour's drive we had a shit ton of people in our store... like, at least 30 at any given time. It was completely nuts and I was already in a pretty piss poor mood when I got there, then standing around from 1 to 9 was pretty awful as well. I was really sharp with Dionne and trying to not be in a pissy mood but was anyway.

I came home and Millie snuggled up to me and was just purring and purring and purring. We laid down and had a 3 hour nap together and it was glorious. I got up and went to Walmart with Katie and I got her a new toy, a new little box (she really needed a bigger one with guards around the edge... she does what Manic does and tries to scoop the litter out of the box when she's bored), and I got myself some pseudo tiger ears for Halloween tomorrow. It's a three hour shift and everyone spent their money yesterday so I hope it's not very busy.


That's really all I have to write out... I had an idea for a story but I am like UGH don't want to write.

I am also reading Simon's Soul. Good book. Highly recommended. A++.

1 comment:

Simon Butler said...

Wise of you to turn down the roses. There are some who’d regard that as some kind of commitment.

Shame about the story, but as someone highly experienced in apathy I know how you feel.