It's not usually a problem when I take Katie's car to work. She hasn't complained, ever. She has Daniel's truck and my truck to compensate. My truck got stuck in the mud but Katie either gets a ride with Dad or just stays home, and Daniel doesn't need her car to go to work. I parked my truck in the yard and then we had flash floods so of course my truck got stuck. Then it suddenly became some huge ass problem for me to take Katie's car.
Generally, if my family starts to bitch, I leave. I don't want to hear it, don't want to deal with it. It doesn't fucking concern me who said what to who or when. But apparently I am the drama magnet and stir drama by being frank or keeping to myself. It is like it bugs the fuck out of everyone if I just mind my own business.
The deal between Katie and I was that if I didn't pay rent I had to do chores. If I did pay rent, no chores. Ok. Since I started paying rent, not only does Katie require me to clean her dinner messes and bathroom messes, but she is upping my rent from 95 to 250 a month. I barely even break 150 a paycheck, how the fuck am I going to afford 250 a month? She says I have to put 100 into groceries because I eat the most out of anyone. I told her I didn't. I eat fucking top ramen and that shit is like 40 packs for 3 dollars. I eat the dinner she makes. I go out to eat. I eat cheap food like tortillas and wheat bread (that I buy) with eggs. So what the fuck am I eating so much of? I started writing down every time I take something out of the fridge.
She is fucking crazy though. She thinks I go to Dad's and take his food like, every day. She actually sat there and accused me of doing it one time when I hadn't even seen Dad in a month and a half. I was just like, "What? No."
But there is no rationalizing with her. It doesn't matter what I say. It doesn't matter if I did or didn't do something, she is right, she is always right, and there's not a damn thing I can do to budge her final decision in my inquisition.
It's so frustrating. I told her I'd move out and she said, "THEN MOVE OUT BY THE 1ST!!" and I said, "That's tomorrow, dumbass." And she said, "THAT'S SUNDAY!!" to which my reply was, "SUNDAY IS TOMORROW!!!"
I don't know what the fuck her problem is. But she stresses me out to the point of tears. I really fucking hate her, she's an awful person. Of course I can't move out because I can't support myself on my meager paychecks. I don't want to move in with Dad because he already offered and already has the leash and collar ready. I don't know anyone else.
She is driving me nuts, though. She's so irrational. She's a fucking bitch. A cunt. I can't even think of a decent word to describe her.
It's 4:30 am and she is still wearing heels in a house with wood floors, so I can't sleep.
Anyway, regressing. Earlier I had to get a ride to work with Dad because Katie took her car keys while I was in the shower, so I couldn't get to work (fyi, she didn't drive anywhere while I was at work. She didn't go to walmart until I got home, and only then would she go, because she's incapable of going by herself). I was an hour late. I already missed a day this week because of it. And yeah. While I was in the car, Dad was bitching at me as per usual.
While I was getting out I just shook my head at him. I was so angry and it came out of my mouth all of a sudden: "One day I'm going to leave; I'll be gone, and you won't have to deal with me anymore." Cold and distant. Angry. I shut the door and went to work.
I'm tired of being told I am doing all these things wrong, without being told what exactly I am doing wrong. I stay out of the way and I still get bitched at. I hate my family. Seriously, when I get married, I am moving overseas and none of them are invited to my fucking wedding. Fuck them.
Dad ended up showing up at work past 8 because, of course, there were idiots there, shopping past closing time. He told me he made macaroni and cheese and would keep it warm for me. So I went there and ate some.
It was bland and too spicy.
Then I left.
Anticipation
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment