I... I fucking hate the south. I really, really do.
So everyone knows since like the 50s that if you're pregnant you shouldn't smoke. No matter how bad you want to. It's on the label. "Don't fucking smoke these if you don't want a retard baby."
One of my sister's older friends came over today. She's six and a half months pregnant. She's a sweet girl, not the brightest, but she did her time in school and she got married and now she's having a kid. Her homelife fucking sucked when she was younger with her verbally abusive mother playing favorites between her and her sister, and I know she had a hard time adjusting. But anyway, she got out, and everything seemed good.
And then, she mentions that the doctor has taken away all her "fun stuff" but that "he can't take away my nicotine". At first I thought she was joking. Like seriously? You piss your husband off by smoking a cigarette because your doctor told you you couldn't have sex or drink soda? Lady, you're having a kid. Nothing is ever going to be the same for you again. Ever.
A few minutes go by and she suddenly pulls a cigarette out of her purse and says, "I'm going outside, are you coming?"
I didn't know what to do. I had nothing to say. Reflecting on it I should have bitched at her and said, "You know you're killing your kid before he's even out of the womb, right?" or just did SOMETHING. But I was shocked. I was thinking, "Really? Is she serious? Does she not know what she is doing?"
But you know what, I decided, if she wants to kill her kid, fine. It's her fucking fault. If she wants her kid to end up a gimp, great, more taxes that capable people get to pay to cover the costs of his medical bills. If I ever see that kid when he's big enough to understand I'll be sure to mention that his Momma didn't quit her nicotine habit for his sake. Have another fucking cigarette, cuntbag. Go ahead and take that pregnancy for granted.
My sister, meekly, said, "You know you could really damage him, right?" but Jenny just blew it off, saying again, "Fucking doctor took everything else away!"
I was upset, but I've been so angry today that I just didn't have it in me to get properly mad. Didn't talk to her after that.
It is just dumb. You know the risks. If you wanted to keep on having your fun and doing your thing then you should have gotten an abortion. It's that simple. If you don't believe in abortion, then the only options for you is to either give up your life or give your baby up to someone else.
It is seriously 9 months going without a cigarette. It's not a year. It's not even 10 months, it's 9. And by then she'll have broke the habit anyway.
The south is fucking ridiculous. Yes, I blame the south, because that's the only place where this shit happens.
Should be illegal for people like this to breed. Really.
Also, unrelated, fucking passport services sent me a big wad of paper and said, "Your birth certificate, social security number and driver's license wasn't enough to prove you are who you are, so we need to know every place you have ever lived, every school you have ever attended, your mother's name, where she was born, when she was born..." plus all this other fucking shit. They need 5 forms of ID. I don't HAVE five forms of ID. I have a driver's license, an old school id card from high school, and my social security card. So now I am going to do as David suggested and trek my ass to the county clerk to see if they can help me with my situation, since I've never had a traffic ticket, never had a kid, and never been married.
Why are they making this so difficult? Of course something had to fucking go wrong. They couldn't make this fucking easy.
So fucking ridiculous. They were totally ambiguous. Just said that the id I provided wasn't sufficient and they needed more. That's totally fucking ridiculous. I am a fucking US citizen, I have been all my life. The only person I know who isn't a US citizen is my sister's boyfriend!!! And I only just met him a few months ago!!!
God. I better fucking get my passport by the time January comes around. Tony and I were meant to buy the plane tickets but now we have to wait even fucking longer because of these retards. This is just not fucking fair. I'm going to be in such a pissy ass mood for the next month because of this.
Also, we named the kitten Millie. She has fleas all the time but she is doing fine.
Anticipation
15 years ago

3 comments:
Weird. I had 0 problems getting my passport. Are you secretly a double agent?
That is unfortunate of that girl to endanger the life of her unborn child, sadly this is not limited to the region you live in. Fools are everywhere. Also, where are you guys headed in January?
I dunno why they are giving me shit, Kelsey. It's bothersome, but I'll comply. But if they reject the ID I have scrounged together, I'm going to be really pissed.
A sad truth Brian, but I still want to believe it is only located in the southern region of the US.
Post a Comment