Sunday, November 29, 2009

Linguistics

Since it's Holy Sunday we close at 6. Or, are supposed to. I had this old lady call at 5:50 and said "WHEN YALL CLOSE?" and I said "Uh... ten minutes..." and they were like, "Oh okay we'll be right there, we're in Walmart right now."

They show up at 6:10 and shopped until 6:30. And while they are shopping, forcing me to stay open, 3 other families come in.

Then they didn't even buy anything and went back to walmart anyway. Fucking assholes... some people. Not the other families - like, they didn't know. One lady was in and out no biggie. Another was being a bitch to her kids. WHATEVER. I'M DONE DISCUSSING THIS.

Well, the new girl, who came in an hour late, left 45 minutes later because of allergies. Yeah, she isn't going to last long at Payless.

The other girls are brushing all responsibilities onto me. I left the store a mess tonight and Amber can have the good graces to clean up after me after what she did to me on Saturday.

That aside, tomorrow is going to suck. They are going to start making me work 32 hours and. I don't even know. I don't want to talk about this.

I'm tired :(. FABLE, I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

Simon Butler said...

You’ll survive. You are strong.