The 18th sucked a whole lot, but that day usually does suck. The 19th rocked pretty hard, however.
We went to Six Flags and it was like 90 degrees and kinda sorta humid, but it was perfect because it was overcast and Friday morning so there were basically no lines at all. The longest we had to wait for a ride was one hour and that was around 8pm when everyone was around, and the ride was totally worth the wait. We also had to wait for a water ride (raving rapids or something like that), because it broke down right before our turn. We have a sneaking suspicion it broke down because in the boat before us there were 4 women who were at least 300lbs or more piled in. And I am really not kidding.
I had some Coldstone icecream to make up for the lack of cake. It was good. I also got a hug from Scooby Doo!
Uhh. I think that's about it. Dad ended up really liking Patrick, which is good... When we got home we had Jeigerbombs and played Warcraft, but I was so tired and cranky that I wound up going to bed 20 minutes after logging in.
And that's it. It was a good birthday, I was pleasantly surprised. There were like 300 pictures taken the whole day so I'll likely be posting some of that.
Thanks for the Happy Birthdays, and be sure you stop by Simon's blog to see the birthday story he wrote me :).
Anticipation
15 years ago

2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you guys had fun!
90°F, eh? I don’t think I could survive that. Good to hear it went well though, and that you enjoyed yourselves.
Post a Comment