I got interested in World of Warcraft and began hogging Patrick's computer to play, and he was a little upset because my old Dell wouldn't be able to run it (no way, no how), rendering us incapable of playing together. He's an old WoW fan but hadn't played it for over two years.
Since my birthday is coming up on the 19th, he bought me a brand new laptop with which to play ample amounts of WoW.
He threw some numbers at me and I kinda nodded and smiled about it. I would have listened and understood about 6 years ago but nowadays I can't bring myself to give a shit. However, it has an AMD processor and it is super sleek and shiny.

Yep. He said it's a reliable gaming laptop and it runs WoW pretty fucking well so far. not to mention, holy fucking god, look how shiny this shit is!!!
It has touch buttons too. I am not used to this super high-technology shit being on my laptop, having run on an ancient Dell for so long. It is awesome. I love it.
Aside of that I decided to start vlogging, because the laptop has a webcam and mic built in. The webcam quality isn't so hot when uploaded to YouTube and I have zero clue on how to edit videos. I'll learn one day. For now I will just have fun.
And that's all. I am addicted to WoW and so I shall go play it some more. Go, go, Alliance Priest!
And here is the link to my only vlog on youtube. So far. I haven't had time to make more.

3 comments:
Haha your vlog is cute! And I need a new laptop badly :/
Shawna's Study Abroad
"u look like a hor girl."
I also particularly liked: "u be pretty girl !!! u voice ... hair ... face ... i go to airport ... and fly to u."
Shawna: Me too, I'm glad I got one for my birthday.
Mitul: I know right. The inbox messages are worse.
Post a Comment