Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Partaaay

I've been busy in WoW and with work and wtf there was maintenance last night for like 8 hours and I was incredibly bored. All night.

Andd noow. I just finished playing and it's time for a wee break. Not much I can do as one person, and Patrick is napping and Anthony is asleep so I virtually have no one to play it with. Boohoo.

Anyway tomorrow Patrick and I are going out of town to Dallas and then we are meeting up with my family (ugh, dreaad), and then on my birthday we are going to Six Flags and I hope we have fun because if we do not I will not be happy.

I bought sunscreen for the occasion.

... this is really all I have to say. I am hungry now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good move with the sunscreen, you'll burn up otherwise. I do hope the drama is left at everyone's door so you guys can have a good time. Hopefully, everyone will be able to just let go for a day.

the girl with the pink teacup said...

Hi Emily,

Visiting from Simon's blog where I just read the fantastic story in honour of your 20th birthday. Just wanted to wish you all the best for a great night, and hope you enjoy life as a twenty-somthing :)