Hi, I'm Emily. I was a blogger at Journalspace for six years as of December 19th. Unfortunately, Journalspace has been permanently shut down.
This is aggravating because that is six years worth of thoughts and random prose lost. This is refreshing because I wanted to start a new journal anyway. I guess I can't bake my cake and eat it too!
Anyway, I hope to come across former JSers, to keep in touch.
As far as writing and blogging style, I like to post little one-liners and vignettes, often vague but morbid. I can get a little sad, something my journal will reflect, but I'm still a teenager and the world still revolves around me. I am not ready to grow up. Blogging is a good way to let me release my inner stress, doubts, and generally shake off all my 'bad' so I can live my life happy and carefree. Hence why I post to strangers and not to people I know, and why people I know don't visit my blog. I can think some pretty mean things, but once they are out, they are out, and usually replaced by more sane thoughts.
I hope to have a happy time at this blogger place. Make new friends, all that.
Anticipation
15 years ago

2 comments:
I’m glad you survived the shock of your terrible loss.
And I think that should be “I can’t have my cake and eat it too.”
Not that I want to be pedantic, of course.
Yay, it's good to see you! Heh, I was starting to feel lonely over here. It does suck that JS died and took our blogs with it, but I kinda...like this. It's almost like a fresh start for a new year. We'll see how it all turns out though. I'm sure our Google overlords can take care of a piece of their empire, so we shouldn't have to worry about repeats of what happened before.
Post a Comment