Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whipped Cream - I'm just being honest

I did not get enough when I was a child. This has critically impaired my judgment as an adult.

When I pass a can of Redi Whip, I freak out. I must have it. There is no control.

And when I have it, it's gone in two days, because every time I go to the fridge and see that can sitting there, all shiny and docile, I have to insert nozzle in mouth and squeeze and swallow.

I hate that nasty cool whip shit. Whenever someone wants me to put that shit on my pie or ice cream humps, I find myself hating them. Disgusting them. How dare they deny the allure of the silky, creamy Redi Whip for this... this clump of white crap in a plastic container?

It's blasphemy. Buy Redi Whip. Cool Whip is not worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even more blasphemous? I hate whip cream, all types...and icing. *runs*

Anonymous said...

You know what? Reddi Whip isn't nearly as docile as you think. With what force is that cream and sugar goodness thrust into your mouth when you depress that nozzle?

(p.s. cans of whipped cream barely last two days in my humble abode)

TigersandTrees said...

Brian, I don't know if you and I can be friends anymore.


Tuesday, that's what I'm talking about. It just doesn't last. I should buy more than one can when I go to the store. Seriously.

There is nothing better than piling a bunch of whipped cream on top of some some vanilla ice cream and just chowing it down and refilling the whipped cream when it has run dry.


Ahhh, now I'm hungry.

Indantatia said...

Most men are probably aroused now, I mean with the idea of you and TP thrusting docile things into the back of your throats who wouldn't be?

I prefer REAL whipped cream. I'm such a snot.

P.S my verification word is "baenalia" What kind of STD is that?