Observe the awesome newbiness of me curling my hair:
I need practice. And perhaps a few more hair products to control static and frizziness. But I'm getting the hang of it, thanks to youtube.
The second gift is a Samsung Rant, decided to be delivered in March because that is when I get a 75 dollar discount on that expensive as shit phone. BUT I WANT IT. And have it, I shall.
I can't cash any of my work paychecks because they are made under Bank of America and there are no Bank of America buildings in LA, just the ATMs. I have to update my DL and get an account at a credit union on Friday.
How exciting is that bullshit.
But at least my hair looks cute and I get an awesome phone. Woot.
Plus the promise of visiting two awesome restaurants. more details on my spoiled life anyway.
P.S. I am drunk.

5 comments:
Aw, your hair looks great!
One side of mine always flips the wrong way. :o/
It does look fantastic.
And there is nothing wrong with being drunk.
Enjoy both, or three, or all four...whatever
You did a great job for a newbie. If you want to make is a little smoother, Chi makes an oil (in three sizes) that is PERFECT. Use a TINY amount, because it is oil. If you have a stylist and the salon sells it, you might be able to get the smallest size for free to try; it will last you 6 months at least.
I meant the silk infusion. It will also protect your hair from the excessive heat in the iron. It's a great product and I love how it smells.
I love how curls smell.
No Bank of Americas where you are? Why did I think you were somewhat close to me?
I must have missed something.
Breathing fire yet?
Post a Comment