Then I bought some Chi 44 iron Guard and Silk Infusion hairspray for my curls. It worked fabulously - light, flexible, and holds for a very long time (it didn't start falling flat on me until about 5 hours in). I'm very pleased with today. Enjoy the pictures, mind the fact that I do look about 15.




5 comments:
You look gorgeous! If possible though, turn off the flash on your camera and turn on more ambient lighting. It will give you a more natural glow.
You’ve changed. You’ve become harsh.
You’ll hate me for this, but while I know nothing about make-up, the photographer in me forces me to tell you that Brian is right. Direct flash should be used as a last resort, especially in portraiture. In this case has burned out the paler areas of your face too, and the pictures have a slight magenta cast.
Try some natural lighting shots: you don’t have to go outside, just use light from a window – even room lighting as long as you make sure to set the white balance to suit. The pictures will look more professional, colour will be more natural, light and shade boundaries will be softer, shadow areas will have more fill-in, and they will be more complimentary to you.
Try it if you don’t believe me, and don’t glare at me like that.
Don’t worry, you do look good.
Eye-popping indeed! They look particularly stunning in the second picture.
I should try that. It was 8pm though and I wanted to show off my curls to Patrick. Whenever I took one without the flash it ended up grainy and orange, so the flash went on!
You look gorgeous! They are right about the lighting though; particularly the last photo looks far too white.
Post a Comment