Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eye Candy

I'm copying Indantatia and posting a list of hot Eye Candy. Feel free to comment on them hotties. Also, she and I seem to have vastly different tastes.


Edward Norton - The Skinny Hottie (I dislike skinny guys, but Norton makes me drool)




James Dean - The Old Hollywood




Patrick Stump - The Geeky Musician




Brad Pitt - The Best Adonis Belt




Jake Gyllenhaal - He Just Makes You Want to be Wet




Matt Damon - Who Could Resist?




Jemaine Clement - The Funny Monotone Guy




Haley Joel Osment - The Talent




Leonardo DiCaprio - The King




Patrick Stump - The Cutest Young One



In no particular order. :]

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jake Gyllenhall makes me drool too.

As a matter of fact, so does Matt Damon and James Dean. You missed Johnny Knoxville - not only is he hot, funny and ripped, his name is freaking awesome.

TigersandTrees said...

I'm not a huge fan of Knoxville myself, for reasons I can't quite disclose. But I'm glad you liked my list :)

Indantatia said...

I don't do skinny either, that's why I labeled him thusly. I would do terrible things to Ed Norton....Terrible. Yeah, I don't do men with baby faces, they have to have scuffy roughness. You are more kind to the pretty boys. good! Now we don't ever have to compete! mua ha ha

TigersandTrees said...

Yeah, I do like pretty boys. Rugged is okay, but I'd rather have smooth and sensitive :)

Simon Butler said...

Okay, I can see the appeal of Leonardo DiCaprio. As I’ve commented elsewhere on other occasions, men find it more difficult to understand the appeal of the more rough-edged look: the perfect features and beauty of someone like Leonardo are more obvious.

I can also understand the skinny guy thing. With women, men usually prefer them slim: unsurprisingly it’s the opposite with women’s tastes in men, preferring them to be more powerfully built (read: they can beat the crap out of people). Having been dangerously thin all my life I was always rather resentful of that, pointing out the advantages of running away screaming, but no one was convinced.

TigersandTrees said...

It's just not manly for a guy to run away screaming. They should want to stick to it and beat the crap out of it, with wild, animalistic rage.

Indantatia said...

It's not about fighting. It's about that this : I'm rough. I don't want to break anybody!

Chiaroscuro said...

Much like Indy's list, yours starts out good but gets really bad really fast.
Oh, well. Not everyone can have my impeccable taste :P