Patrick and I went to see 'Taken'. It was a good film, I will definitely be buying it when it comes out.
It's about trafficking (obviously), but Liam Neeson is so friggin' awesome in the film! I love his voice, it's amazing. The message it gets across is powerful.
Recently I've been playing Ratchet and Clank on the PS3. It's my kind of game; it's not scary, it's pretty easy, you do lots of collecting, and it's really cute, so it's fun!
I get the next three days off from work, which means mega blogging for me, with some fun updates. I have had a crazy week and a half at work, but will have to update that later.
Anticipation
15 years ago

1 comment:
Looking forward to your blogging.
On Taken- I want to see it. You are the first person who has actually given me a review.
Post a Comment