Friday, February 13, 2009

Eiffel for this color

My time on Lusternia drew to a rapid close. I've done the things I always wanted to do in IRE. There's no reason to keep playing.

I went to get my bank account down here and they said they would not open one for me because I owed Washington Mutual 190 dollars. Of course I freak out and go online to investigate. Guess what I find? Nothing is wrong with my account. It isn't overdrawn. The last time anything happened was in March of 2008. I have to call some 1-800 number to get a straight answer from them regarding WTF is up and why it is on my credit score.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's probably a mistake. Good luck; getting that stuff removed is a huge headache.

TigersandTrees said...

Yeah, I can't seem to get a hold of a person. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday to see if I can't sort it out.

Simon Butler said...

Good luck. I remember the grief they gave you before, several times – in fact it got so absurd I thought you’d closed the account.