Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hey Doctor, I got a loose bolt.

I totally forgot to even mention this. I went out to the lake in all my pale glory, and we had a couple jet skis so I went and had some fun on those. Was having an OK day, though Dad was annoying the crap out of me (being careless, as always).

But then around the end of the night, I told him I didn't know how to do a 360 with the jet ski and he told me to get behind him on it, assuring me that he wasn't going to toss me.

Guess what that son of a bitch did. He tossed me, and I know that shit was on purpose. He fucking crushed the fuck out of my foot:



(can right click > view image to get the whole thing. too lazy to fix my layout).

This is... uh... 4 days? after the impact. My ankle was so swollen I wasn't able to see it for two days, and the swelling only just went down. My foot still hurts like a bitch, but it's just bruising.

Do you SEE that awesome bruising? I couldn't get it in any good light (what an awkward angle). The bruise was wrapping around my entire lower calf where his fat ass crushed it, but it's faded for the most part.

Just wanted to share. xoxo

p.s. lay off the hotel sweets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not at all on topic... I hate to break it to you, but of the two of us, I wasn't the jailbait.

TigersandTrees said...

I haven't been jailbait for years.

Kelsey said...

That looks like it hurts way too much. Also, I don't want to think about how old I was when Latus actually could count a jailbait for somebody.

TigersandTrees said...

Latus is getting pretty old, I now realize.