Friday, July 17, 2009

It takes you on a ride

There is a song that is quite the guilty pleasure for me... it's Pop by Nsync.

I know, I should be ashamed. But it is such a cool song, and like, no one likes it. So it makes it good for me.

Also, my Wii is working now. We unplugged it for a while and then when we tried it this morning it worked just peachy keen. Awesome sauce.

I have recluded into playing WoW so everyone hates me again, but thaaat's okay. My crushed ankle has an awesome bruise, it's like I am wearing some really awesome fashionable slipper on my right foot. It's healing, thank goodness.

Uhh.

I think that's that for now. I'm going to go update my WoW blog.

6 comments:

David J said...

you have a Wow blog....?

Mandazoid said...

I hope it doesn't ruin it for you, but I *love* "Pop"!!! The video was awesome, too.

I'm a self-confessed NSync/BSB/98* fanatic from back in the day, but listening to that old-school stuff will always put me in a good mood, without fail, and have me dancing around the living room like I'm 14 years old again. :o)

TigersandTrees said...

Fuck yes, another guilty pleasure lover. :D I loved the video too, especially the air guitar part.

Mandazoid said...

Definitely. Did you know that when they shot that video, Joey's knee was hurt, so he couldn't dance. Instead, their choreographer, Wade Robson (sp?), filled in Joey's dancing parts. */nerd*

TigersandTrees said...

Man, what a pussy. He shoulda gotten the sand out of his vagina.

Mandazoid said...

Actually, I think he'd sprained his labia.

Such a shame.