Whenever I read articles like this, I'm sort of glad their children have died. Not in a heartless, 'HAHA' kind of way, but in a way that I am very glad that evolution is at work and weeding out the weak. It's a good thing people like them are killing their own babies, because those babies will just grow up to be psychotic anyway with those kinds of parents.
Still, how can you sit by and let your child die, while thinking they're getting better (when it's so obvious they are not)? And how can the father possibly claim that he was giving relief to his daughter? He has no medical experience. He probably didn't even care that she was in pain.
People like this really do need to be sterilized. Immediately. I hate how they say it's God's intention to kill children.
Like I said, though, evolution at work.
Anticipation
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment