I got kicked out, but not without reason. I guess it's time to move on. I'm using Katie's computer until I can get a job and/or ask Dad for some money. Katie works at Staples and offered me her discount if I buy from there. Since I don't need something super fantastic and just for WoW then I think a basic desktop will do.
I feel like shit and pretty empty and am kind of upset I had to walk out on a job I love and also had to leave behind some vitamins and expensive hair care/skin care stuff, but also relieved that I am not going to be monitored for my Internet time (maybe this is why I am so bad? rebelling for being boxed in), and I can actually make friends. Already a bunch of people I used to know down here want to hang out with me (news travels fast in a one-horse town), and I even went out and shot some fireworks with them and had a pretty banging time.
Another new-old chapter in my life, I guess. This ordeal's made me realize that I need to go to school and get a fucking education so I can support my own damn self.
More later, I guess.
Anticipation
15 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry to hear you're going through such an abrupt change, but I hope it is for the best. Hang in there.
At least you have some place to go to. A lot of people don't even have that.
I have faith in you - you will be okay. School is a good idea though. Just make it a priority.
Post a Comment