Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Days

I forgot to post these pictures. I went to Six Flags for my 20th birthday. These are a rare breed of photos where I'm not wearing any makeup at all... thus I look ... far younger than normally :(.

Was a good birthday. There's one picture where I look retarded trying to give Patrick 'Cthulhu kisses' which he refused to do (as always :( ). And my lopsided smile because I'm retarded.

Anyway, enjoy!

More pictures can be found here, assuming my sister's myspace shit isn't set to private. She took like 300 photos.









3 comments:

Simon Butler said...

Okay, so I had to look up what Cthulhu Kisses were. It makes sense to me now: I’m sure HP Lovecraft would have approved.

Very nice pics. My favourite of you is the profile one – you have a nice nose. A bit like Angelina Jolie after the alleged nose job. And the top one is good too: I now realise what you mean about the height difference between you and Patrick. And the second one, with your Dad (I assume it’s your Dad). And the rabbit’s ears. And the Embarrassing Groinal Wet Patch. All right. They’re all nice. If this is what you look like without makeup, you should do without more often.

And tell Kathryn to unlock her MySpace album, please, as an act of charity.

TigersandTrees said...

Should be able to view that album now.

Thank yoouu, Simon, for the compliments.

Simon Butler said...

Still set to private – but that’s okay; I shall live. Thanks for taking the effort.