Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OMFGWOT?

I want to know how the fucking hell I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOOOOOODDD.

I love you, stumble upon.

Also not 100% of that link. You will have to go down and find the icon that says ZELDA. Was on the right hand side for me. Kind of blue.

OH MY GOD imagine if they had a real budget and could afford good wigs and better CGI... OH MY GOD IT'D BE SO EPIC I WOULD SEE IT AND I WOULD WATCH IT EVERY SINGLE DAY NO MATTER HOW CHEESY.

I also love that Link had no lines. YES. OH MY GOD.

Please, SOMEONE, make this happen!!

1 comment:

Simon Butler said...

The scene: a room in a drab mental institution somewhere. The warden is speaking to one of the psychiatrists.

Warden: I see the patient in cell 267 is getting excitable again. Send the nurse in to give her another injection to calm her.
Psychiatrist: It may be better to deny her internet access again. Until she becomes more malleable. She must learn to conform.
Warden: I agree. It will be done.