Sunday, August 16, 2009

UPDATE: Sensing my distress, Katie and went ahead and ordered me another pair with her credit card (which worked, yay). Now I just have to hope that they don't send it to McAlester. But I owe her money, but that's ok because she houses me for free.

---

I had to say goodbye to my favorite pair of shoes ever. I'm pretty pissed off right now. I have the left shoe, but not the right, and can't find it anywhere. The last time I saw both of them was before I moved into my new room. Katie insists she put them both in the basket, but obviously this is not the case, as there was only one in there.

I tried to order another pair online, but it kept saying I was giving the wrong information, and I got pissed off and gave up. But I am pretty fucking bummed because it's not like I can drive for 20 minutes to a Journeys and pick up another pair. It's either live without, order online, or drive two hours, and the only option I have is number 1.

I really am pissed off. They were my favorite shoes ever and Katie is not helpful. She's the one who moved all my shit, so where the hell did the other shoe go?

I'm bummed, even if it is just a shoe. Those shoes owned me. I loved them so much. Too much.

Tomorrow I have to go take myself to the DL and then to the bank, I really do. I need a passport and other things, and I am tired of neglecting myself. When I get some more deposit slips I shall be purchasing of more Roxy Maya Flips.

God, I miss wearing them already :(. They were so amazingly comfortable.

No comments: