Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm a Jon Supporter

I don't know if any of you read Jon&Kate plus 8, but I used to watch it all the time at Patrick's house. Like schedule around to watch it. Until I got a job, and then I never got to watch it.

And then that whole scandal shit broke out. They broke up. Blah. I knew they would, eventually. But I went to the store today and saw a magazine that was slandering Jon. There was a magazine with Kate dabbing at her eyes, and Jon was being slandered for putting the kids in danger and how he cheated on Kate all this other shit, and I am just like... what?

I am totally a Jon supporter. Even when they were together, Kate was just a bitch. She just whined and complained, all the time. Jon did a good amount of work. He would stay home and take care of the kids, he would play with them while she cooked. He was always quiet because Kate talked over him and never let him have a word.

I also like that he didn't go and get surgery done and tried to actively lose weight by diet and exercise. I can understand Kate getting her tummy tucked, she did have 8 kids, but afterwards she was just so different. She wasn't the suburban mom anymore, she was just some lady on tv who had lots of kids.

Not to say she didn't used to be sweet. She did. But she was just annoying most of the time.

Honestly I thought the were good together. I think their psychiatrist sucked though, and should have taught Kate to be a little more understanding of Jon. Just because he's male doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion about his children's home lives.

And this bullshit about him cheating on Kate and all... wtf? It's not like she didn't do a few laps with other men. Jon sees himself as a young guy, and now that he's free of the Dragon Lady's leash, he can have some fun. Big deal.

Truly though I don't think they should continue broadcasting their lives. Not with their kids. They are getting too old and they are going to be messed up by this point anyway and I wish they could see that. They have their money, they are millionaires, they should finish out their season and call it quits so they can live normal lives. Invest in stock or get a job or something.

/end

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh, that's funny. I saw a magazine cover calling him a dirtbag and talking about the "other women" and stuff. I had no idea who he was (I'm not up-to-date on popular culture at ALL), but I was with my mom, and she said, "oh, he's the guy with all the kids." I literally just got cable less than a week ago, and saw an add for Jon and Kate Plus 8, and kind of put two and two together. Funny that you'd blog about it the very next day. Hehe

TigersandTrees said...

The early episodes are pretty good. They were really excellent parents, I thought. Disciplined but not so discipline. Their kids were always really well behaved. I know they must cut out most of the bad stuff those kids do, but every kid is going to be kind of bad, but overall they seemed to be genuinely good kids.